Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver for Fathers Day

Old coin hunter

Found this silver ring today on the same lot i detected yesterday but in a different area. It's a little bent, but it's silver. Over the last two days on this lot i've also found 24 qtrs, 36 dimes, 5 nickels, 32 coppers, 7 zincs and 1 wheat. I'm trying to ignore the Zinc sounds and vdi as i don't really want any more and I'm sure i could has dug 30-40 more real easy. Also found the 7 zincs next to other coins. A good couple of days swinging a loop. HH Jim

Attachments

• Silver Ring 6-20-21.jpg
    Silver Ring 6-20-21.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Silver Ring 2 6-20-21.jpg
    Silver Ring 2 6-20-21.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 64
Nice going on the silver ring and coins. Those are good coin numbers coming from a lot. I hate those zincers, too, but 2 zinc readings turned into mens class rings, so I do continue to dig em. HH jim tn

I would love to find a place like that, lots of coins and chunks of silver!! A good normal outing for us here is $3-4 clad and maybe a silver something. Yesterday was 5:30 hrs of swinging for less than 50 cents but the old half dollar made up for that. You had a good day!

Five hours over two days and there’s more to do. I don’t know Ron, you guys find way more silver and neat stuff. Going to be 104 here today was 103 last few days and that’s why I cut both days detecting short. HH. Jim

Nice going on the silver ring and coins. Those are good coin numbers coming from a lot. I hate those zincers, too, but 2 zinc readings turned into mens class rings, so I do continue to dig em. HH jim tn
I will go back as there’s still more to do and probably dig a few Zinc vdis just to see. Oh, the lot is all lawn. HH. Jim