Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver, Gold & a 100 Year Old Penny...

Blind Squirrel

Howdy--

Ive been under the weather for a couple of weeks and got behind in both my detecting and posting. Here are my best finds of my last 3 hunts. The silver coins are : 1943 Merc, 1956-D, 1960-D Roosevelt's, 1943-D, 1942-S and 1945-S Silver Jefferson's and a 1964-D Washington. I also dug a 1917 English Penny and a good .223 round. I always like finding usable ammo. An unusual find was the 1944 German 10 Pfennig coin with a swastika. It's been a while since I've dug a Buffalo nickle with a good date , so I was very happy to dig the 1937-S Buffalo. The 2 Sterling silver rings, the Silver plated Air Force button of 1947-1949 and the Gold pocket watch back that tested at 10K were icing on the cake. All of these finds were at vacant lots or at abandoned home sites using my V3i with the 6X10 coil. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Those are some great finds. Glad you're feeling better.

The snow is almost gone where I'm at and I can't wait to get out detecting.

Alan

Nice gold and silver finds. I wish every haul looked good like this one! Snow left and is now back where I'm from so the beeper is sleeping again for the moment.

Thanks ArizFlash! I hope that you have some good weather so that you can get out and dig some goodies! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thanks voorhees231! I wish that every hunt yielded a haul like that too. Those finds were from 3 separate hunts. Yesterday I went out on a "quest" to find some buried gold on a 3 acre site. I dug countless deep cans and only had a few memorials and a couple of clad dimes to show for my efforts in 90 degree heat. I'll give it another try next week. A 50/50 split with the land owner might be sweet! I hope you have some good weather so you can get that "beeper" working! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel