Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Hoard Found

JamesBondaka

As per Mudpuppy's request for this to be posted on this forum. Heres a pic of most everything that was found at a old homestead in the last few months.

Heres the link for the full story as it happend link

Holy cow...good score! HH

Yes! Thanks for sharing this again James:clapping: It was one of the most amazing posts to be reading as you guys were finding that stuff...one can dream!
Mud.

I would say that you had the hunt of a lifetime. Great Finds. Congratulations.

That's insane!! Congrats, that is a haul of treasure, must have been quite the rush!

mudpuppy said:
Yes! Thanks for sharing this again James:clapping: It was one of the most amazing posts to be reading as you guys were finding that stuff...one can dream!
Mud.

Thanks Mud! Believe me, it was amazing to live those moments and write it so all you could know what was happening at the time.

I am planning on a lost gold hunt in the next month or two. I am also going to hunt with another findmall member that Ive never met. We are looking for another silver cache lost some 75 years ago.

Maybe we will get lucky an recover it.

NJ-Newbie....yes it was....and still is!:happy:

Wow! I would be speechless if I ran my coil over a find like this!! Good for you ! But it makes the rest of us hope we get this lucky someday!

Holy smokes! That's a find of lifetime for sure. Congrats!!!
I don't expect to ever find this type of cache, but like others have said, one can dream.
Way to go!

wow! now that is a hunt of a lifetime!

EPIC! Once in a lifetime for sure, right place right time. Had it not been dozed and burned?

Quack

One day I will find some like this

Awesome finds!!

Thanks all!

Being in the right place at the right time was good and a bit a skill too.....you have no idea how "layered" this site was with multiple kinds of trash.

I do believe that there is a lot more caches out there....we just have to find them. I have totally changed my way of hunting now. Individual coins are great but loads of them....is just....you know!