Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver hunt update

Larry (IL)

It still looks like a 40% chance for a shower tomorrow so come prepared, don't let a few raindrops discourage you from your share of the goodies. At last count, the club has purchased over $1300 in silver and prizes and over $500 more has been donated by club members as well. White's has donated a box of goodies again this year bringing the total to over $2000 to be won by club members.

Halftime activities include pulled pork sandwiches and the trimmings in between the four hunts starting at 10 AM. In spite of the threat of showers, I look for a good turnout and lot of fun.

If you have questions on directions or fees, give me a call or PM me.

Still a chance of a shower but it sure doesn't look too bad on the radar. You might want to bring some chairs, we have three picnic tables which might get a little crowded.