Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver in the Park!

JoanInCreek

Was able to get a chunk of time in today with my BH202, which is excellent at finding coins and silver. The 1st pic shows a mans silver ring I put on a clothespin I also found in the park, and also what I later discovered was a flattened ladies silver ring. Thought it was a tiny pendant until i pried it open. Both marked 925. The gold coin is $1.00 and the other coin looking item seems to be a replica of an old coin that came off a chain.
The 2nd picture shows some metal items and some baubles I picked up while searching the ground. I found plenty of crushed soda cans and pull tabs along the way! Can't wait to head back there and see what else I find!

Very Nice Haul!!! :detecting: :clapping:
I have yet to find one of the new Dollar coins.
Rings are always a welcome sight, and the mens Sterling Ring is very nice...looks like Irish Knots.
Sorry to see the other one got crushed...:(
Also a nice haul of clad.
Are those Marbles, or glass drops??

HH,

BH-LandStar

The glass things are drops guess you can say. I liked them, thought they would look good at the bottom of a glass vase or bowl. If I find marbles as I am detecting, usually pocket those too. This is my first sterling ring and a half (the half being the one that was crushed) and I found 2.01 in clad in the one block of time. Hope to head back tomorrow,early. Spring break for this south Florida county starts tomorrow!

That is what I need...to be on a beach where Spring break kids gather...I would be hitting them hard after they leave...

HH,

BH-LandStar