Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Merc Dimes~Silver Rosie Dime~Silver Ring and lots of Clad

Gold Nuggets

I found a 1920's house yesterday that had been raised up about 12 feet and blocked with 8x8 cribbing.
The owner was there so I asked if I could detect the property and he said yes, if I would locate
the corner property markers for him. I found them and he turned me loose on all three of his lots
and said to have at it. I had fun searching all three lots and managed to find 2 silver merc dimes
(1940-s and 1945-s), 1 silver roosie dime (1956-d), three wheat cents, a nice 8 gram silver ring
with a blue stone in it and about $6.80 worth of clad quarters and dimes and memorial cents.
My hands are a little sore from digging in the hard ground, but did have a good, fun day. Thanks
for looking and HH to all. Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Good post G.N....and nice finds.

Do a favor for a feller'....and get rewarded by being able to hunt the property:clapping:

Today is the day I counted on hunting this week. Got all of dad's property mowed on Saturday...then did mine on Sunday.... so it would free up today (Wednesday):thumbup:

Peoblem is that it stormed all night...and is pouring as we speak:stars:

Nice going with the Ring find. Not a bad looking Ring! Congrats on all the goodies you got. Are you sure you detected everything yet? Might want to go back with a Smaller Coil to see if there was anything next to Iron or Trash also, unless of course you were using a Small Coil already and wouldn't hurt hitting it again with a Larger Coil. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you.:thumbup:

Bryce-IL said:
Good post G.N....and nice finds.

Do a favor for a feller'....and get rewarded by being able to hunt the property:clapping:

Today is the day I counted on hunting this week. Got all of dad's property mowed on Saturday...then did mine on Sunday.... so it would free up today (Wednesday):thumbup:

Peoblem is that it stormed all night...and is pouring as we speak:stars:
It seems like that's the way it always goes Bryce, bust a hump to get a day freed up to detect
and somehow mother nature will manage to mess things up. We had the exact same thing here
about 2 weeks ago. Hope ya get out soon and thanks for the reply. GN :wiggle:

Thanks for the kudos James...... the property was worked by me and another detectorist that I consider
a LOT better with his E-trac than I am with my SE. He spent a lot of time going over everything that I did
and only found 2 wheat cents that I missed so I feel that the area has been very well covered. This was a
one day show as he has more crews moving in to work the areas and we had a small window of time
to detect it. GN :wiggle: