Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver mode

don tyler

Still trying to understand my V3i, When I use Deep Silver mode and use Disc I seem to loose dimes almost like they get nulled out . Thanks for looking Don Tyler

Don try shutting off Mixed mode in Deep Silver, That mixes me up a bit, I think useing the 2.5 only is the key 4R deepth, Maby someone will jump in, Mickfin

Thanks for input , Seems many don't seem to like the Silver Mode , But it seems to hit hard on Silver. Just my thoughts Don Tyler

Thay dont Like the Silver Mode cozz it has Mixed mode on, If you turn it off it mite not go as Deep but it wil be more manageable Don, Mickfin

In the DEEP SILVER program I think you reject VDI's lower than +65.....which I suspect is your problem.

Open up +30 to +94 to ACCEPT.

Or simply use the RELIC program...................TheMarshall

p.s. A detector doesn't know a 'deep silver' from a rat's a-ss, really.

Here are some clips from the prog sheets at the top of the forum page, which may help you.

[attachment 175360 DeepSilver.jpg] [attachment 175359 DeepSilver2.jpg]

I sent him a PM. He seems to have solved his problem by using a different setup.

Despite ones best intentions not to complicate things, some times a brief reply isn't that helpful, .....and it begins a saga...

Thanks,Matt