Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver Necklace No 2

kaolinwasher

found another Italy 925 necklace and its marked in three places, and this time it was not visible, but buried 2" deep and my bounty hunter Tracker 4 hit this good, Probly because the khz is set at 6.6khz a good silver frequency so it does not take a 1600.00 metal detector to find some good finds, even a 130,00$ detector can find some real good things. I was using its tone mode,with the dial just left of 9 ocklock dang nice detector for the price

Attachments

• 20210107_094415.jpg
    20210107_094415.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • 20210107_094425.jpg
    20210107_094425.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
  • 20210107_094325.jpg
    20210107_094325.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Another great find!! You are doing extremely well on jewelry this year!

Gunnar, Do you still have your ORX?

Last edited:
Jimmy yes I still have the ORX- its a great machine and Crawford- I ran it accross the ORX coil and it came out from a 41 thru 45 vdiright in with the Gatorade and catsup tops , and yet is a high cunductor

Jimmy yes I still have the ORX- its a great machine and Crawford- I ran it accross the ORX coil and it came out from a 41 thru 45 vdiright in with the Gatorade and catsup tops , and yet is a high cunductor
Where are you hunting these days? Schools, beaches, picnic / park areas?

I am not surprised at the results.. I found one a few years ago that read like a nickel.
And you are king 🤴 nickel digger 🤭
How many nickels you find a couple years back? I know it was well over 400!! You were digging like a rabid gopher who was jacked on energy drinks 😂😂😂

I hunt schools and parks, and fields, athletic that is , wish i could get to the ocean beaches, maybe some day

I hunt schools and parks, and fields, athletic that is , wish i could get to the ocean beaches, maybe some day
Keep at it Gunnar and keep doing what you are doing! The results speak for themselves.

Silver is always sweet but getting a chain makes the whipped cream topping on the pie!!!