Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver plated silverware

GrandBlancDig

Long story, but went to a new spot and first hit was a nice silver plated spoon from the 1930's! I know this might not be the greatest find for some, but I love finding silverware. I was killing it for about 10 minutes where I pull out five different ones! The long story comes in when we had to leave after 10 minutes! I was so bummed! Still pretty cool though. A lot of different makers marks and cool designs.

Not able to get out today with my buddies and it's killing me!

Dan

Those are really cool finds! I always get excited finding utensils. Still hunting for my silver spoon! Thought I got one yesterday. Was a solid signal, 7" deep and out pops a silver spoon !!!! Wholly crap I thought, but turns out plated. I've never seen one this silver! Super thick plate I guess. I'll be posting it later on when I'm home. Keep up the great work and hope you find more cool stuff!!! H/h

Sounds like you had lots of fun....maybe next time you will find the fork... good news is if you are finding objects that big there could still be plenty of finds there left to be found...

Found this one about a year ago. Seems solid, says sterling, and is heavy as heck.

t1VIBVZ.jpg

No idea on age or style though.