Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Ring, Crucifix, Pendants coins and more!

BootyHunter

Mtwolf2270 and I got out to a swim area today after we got off from a 24 hour shift at the fire department. We arrived at the location mid morning and a couple of guys were just leaving as we were getting there, couple that with the entire summer being a couple sunny days here and there bookended by days and days of rainy, cool, conditions and needless to say we did not have high hopes for the spot. We were just there 2 weeks ago and had minimal success. So they said they had "cleaned it out pretty good" and seemed confident of their efforts, but we were using our At Pros set up on my custom diving/snorkeling shaft design, so we were able to really methodically search the small swim area. We found targets literally in between the rows that their scoops had left as they dragged them along wading. Some of these targets as you will see in the video are quite small, and as the old saying goes, "miss by an inch, miss by a mile!" Well that was very very true today. I am sure that some of these targets have been in the swim area all season, evident by their condition, and the advantage of actually being able to see where you have been, makes all the difference! You can watch the video here:
http://youtu.be/0W-8KRjh3x4

Thanks for watching!

Nice finds and nice video! Goes to show you that no one gets it all. Nothing like griding an area moving slow and easy.! Well done!!:bounty: