Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver ring in park

Capt Dan

I mainly hunt the beach, but the tide was getting high today and decided to hit a park in a neighboring town. Set the D2 to park and started swinging. For whatever reason the target IDs are a little higher inland for example, a clad quarter at the beach is most of the time 90-92 At this park it is 92- 94. The chunky silver ring rang in at 99. The fart spray can was at 91. For some reason as soon as I saw what the can said I thought of Bart Simpson.

Thanks for looking, Dan

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3049.jpeg
    IMG_3049.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3048.jpeg
    IMG_3048.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 74
Were you able to weigh that ring or scales didnt go that high???? That looks heavy!! Nice find

Were you able to weigh that ring or scales didnt go that high???? That looks heavy!! Nice find
Hi Ron, it’s not super heavy but it’s a nice chunk. It kinda keeps the roll going with five precious metal rings in four weeks. For me that’s a pretty good roll.

Thanks everyone

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpeg
    IMG_3051.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Hi Ron, it’s not super heavy but it’s a nice chunk. It kinda keeps the roll going with five precious metal rings in four weeks. For me that’s a pretty good roll.

Thanks everyone

Dan
Nice ring, if not gold, silver is second best! That is a good heavy ring.