Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver ring!

wasp

Got lucky last Wednesday and found another ring. Sterling (.925) this time. Also dug up a bunch of clad - a little over $9.00. Nothing old (not counting me) but it kept me busy for a couple of hours.

Here's the pictures....didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing the scrap and foil.

Thanks irnwrkr.

Good hunting there Wasp. That's quite a haul in coins and that nice ring is a bonus! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thanks Blind Squirrel. The area I was hunting is an open area between two baseball fields. I remembered it had been used as a Pee Wee football field about 30 years ago. Not sure when the baseball fields were put in but it was at least 15yrs ago. I plan to go back to try to cover more of the old football field areas when I get time. I'm hoping there's another nice ring out there.
Good luck to you!