Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver ring

sgtm8411

So I was detecting a small beach in the Adirondacks with my 14 yr old son. I was using a manticore and he was using an equinox 600. I found a silver ring on the beach without my son noticing and he was becoming slightly dejected at finding so little. I dropped the ring and buried it in the sand and then instructed my son to hug the paved path and slow down because there were good targets. Five minutes later he hits on the ring and had the biggest smile pulling that thing out of the ground. Even if it was disingenuous on my part to plant the ring it was worth it to see the joy it brought my son.

Attachments

• IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    774.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
that was great , sounds like he was getting discouraged and may have quit the hobby , now he is hooked

You got more than 18K gold with that one. One that your son will never forget weather he does or does not know what you did you will both reap the rewards of it. :clapping: