Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver spill

still looking 52

Never thought this could happen but I got lucky and hit my first silver pocket spill a couple days ago, there were two silver dimes along with two wheat pennies and man were they all in bad condition. They were about 4" down and my ID# were bouncing around from71 to 75 and honestly I thought it was going to be junk before I dug but to my surprise there was all those old coins in the hole, made my day.

Unbelievable & a fantastic find "CONGRATS" - thanks for sharing your pictures and story. This would just make my day - anyway wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

The first of many more.....

Good, bad or ugly silver is silver and you dug a jumpy signal and were rewarded so...great!

Congrats on the silver spill. Now it's time to go for the three coin silver spill. Or maybe a small cache ? Wouldn't that be awesome ?

Good shot on the 2 silvers and wheats. A lot of guys walk over those jumpy, bigger then norm size targets and miss the spills. As mentioned, silver is silver. HH jim tn

I was with little brother SL52 the day he found these coins, he came and got me so I could help him clean out all that silver in that hot spot. We went back to his hole which was still open and he had the 2 silvers and one wheat penny at that point. He rechecked the hole with the detector before closing it up and said there is still something in the hole. He put his Pinpointer back in the hole and it went off so he moved a little more dirt and out came a really nasty corroded piece of metal about half the size of a golf ball and the second wheat penny was fused to this piece of metal.

He done good dealing with all that was in that hole. He talked his wife into cleaning up those 2 silvers and he said they look a lot better, and he is thinking about keeping her around.:rofl:

Brother Ron in WV

Quote.......... " and he is thinking about keeping her around ".:rofl:

.............:rofl: Just teasing. I'm sure he would have kept her even if she didn't clean the Silver!! ... :rofl: