Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver uMax w/Widescan Search Coil

Dude

Anyone use the Silver uMax w/Widescan Search Coil? If you do, what can I expect if I was to go down that road?
Can it hit dimes @ 6", how's pin pointing, is it heavy?

I'm a clad hunter and do rather well every year, money wise that is. I use the F2 with the 11"DD for my clad hunting for the past few years.

It only seems to make sense that the wide scan hooked up to a entry level machine set to cherry pick will pay off.

in good soil yes,,,,, sand, definatly even more (dry),,,,, 4 to 6 in harsher ground,,,, not too heavey,,,,, the joy I feel while cleaning house makes up for it,,,,,, when I use that coil I feel I get as close to 100% coverage down to 4 to 6 inches,,,,, feels great,,,, PP off the end is as accurate as it gets,,, many times I don't even check it with the PP,,, I just dig

I'm thinking about the 12 x 15 SEF EXcelerator Coil for my Vaquero. If I'm not pleased by the depth I get, I will at least love the coverage. We'll see. I will report on my experience, once I have it.