Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver, wheats and more

NeverHuntedOut

I decided to spend my day testing out the new D2 coil from White's. First thing I dug was the bus token. I thought it was just a copper disk, but decided to keep it in the "good" pouch. When I got home I was happy to see it was a token.

bustoken.jpg

The next few digs were these silver dimes and wheats. 1941 Merc, 1948D Rosie, 1909 wheat and 1940 wheat.

dimeswheats.jpg

The only other thing I dug of interest was this Girl Scout pin. I dug one just like it two years ago.

gs.jpg

Not a bad day and it was nice to get out after the bad weather this week.

It looks like you had a great hunt. Love those Mercury dimes. HH Dennis in Idaho

It was nice out today, those are some real nice finds.:thumbup: I thought about getting out today, but cleaned out the gutters and bagged up leaves instead :thumbdown: But it did get me some brownie points :cheekkiss:

Excellent finds oakie, WTG.

n/t