Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver

rick in mi

What a beautiful day in South Western Michigan. Grabbed the LTD camo and shot over to an old baseball field I've been eye balling for a couple years. I'm not big on modern clad hunting but though I'd give it a try. Powered up the faithful F75 and as soon as I placed her to the ground got a solid 83. Sure enough a quarter poped out. Next hit was a high tone 75-78 and rescued a silver ring. Hmmm gonna be a good day. Then nothing but a couple wheats and clad followed. Still fun. Gotta love this sport!!!!!

Attachments

• 20200516_171034_HDR.jpg
    20200516_171034_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
Congrats. That Bruce Jenner looking ghoul of a governor is really damaging your state bro.
I agree with you Jeff about the gov. Thanks for looking hhrickinm

Good on the silver ring. Any kind of silver is is good. HH jim tn
Yes silver is still exciting Jim!! Been awhile since I've found a ring. My first thought was a wheaty with the high tone. I started hitting targets so fast I almost forgot to ground balance lol. hhrickinm

Hi from Idaho! Dont discourage digging clad, the banks have to take them back. I clearly mark the wrappers as tarnished recoveries and usually trade in every six months or so. Just yesterday I wrapped $52 and will turn in today. What the banks really hate is turning in zinc, the teller gives you that 1000 yard stare. I’ve had several conversations with bank supervisors who initially refuse to take them but when I ask them what they do with paper money that damaged or destroyed they usually reconsider. Besides, zink as turned up some pretty interesting jewelry charms.....

How's it going in Idaho!!! I hear ya about the clad ronstar but 90% of the places I hunt are specific to old coins or relics. Me and my cousin hunted clad for years. And we'd walk away with 20-30 bucks after 3-4 hours. I'm getting closer to retirement so when I do I'll go back to cleaning up on the clad👍✌️ hhrickinm.