Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simple innocent question..

BuckeyeBrad

AND I AM NOT TRYING TO STIR ANY SH*T so if any erupts from this, I'm not responsible! :lol:!!!! It appears the sites that have posted the selling price on the F 75 are showing 15% off manufacturer's list. Is this a new Fisher mandated price structure or why the change from the "old" 20% off list price structure? Did I miss something?

From what I understand the dealer discount is 15% max. and no free items are allowed. The dealers are also paying a higher percentage on these new machines too. So there is no better deal to be had then the price of $934.15 for the F75. So if you are shopping, shop for the dealer of your choice, not the best price.

HH - John Fla

I'm not so certain the price you are seeing could be correct. The last I heard it was still much up in the air.

One thing for sure is the 15% discount rule that will include any give-a-ways,& perhaps shipping is going to be in affect.

n/t

Hey My Friend, that is correct, but please remember, this was put in place for many reasons, at max 20% discount with giveaways and free shipping, a dealer is not really making anything. so to keep reputable AUTHORIZED DEALERS and help them to stay in business, this was put in place.
I understand that Free Shipping might still be okay.
Not sure on that as yet, but do believe it is the way I think/