Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simple & Quick "stand" - No laughing

AZWIP

Howdy folks, like others, sometimes it would annoy me when my Deus would tip over... have seen a number of solutions for this, most quite clever and cool.
I figured I'd try something today that pretty much cost me nothing (had stuff in the garage, lol) and was easy, fast and did not require me to apply any perm change to
my XP Deus Arm Rest, but that seems to simply --> Work (for me anyways). Lol

I just took my irrigation drip tubing (I believe its half inch, pretty standard out here in AZ, I think anyways), and I cut two pieces in 2.5 inch lengths...
of course you can use any length you want. And... the tubing is already color coordinated, lol.

Then I just pressed each one onto a wing on bottom of my arm rest. Seems to work fine for me. Anyways, thought I'd share. Cost me nada and about 3
minutes of time. Keeps the weight down to still practically nothing, and seems to fit pretty darn good. Without me having to modify my arm rest... might
be worth a shot. Just thought I'd share.

Seems to work pretty good and I have the HF Elliptical on.

Photos included. Anyways, free suggestions are simply that... lol.

Ron F.
----------

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    725.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 170
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    618.4 KB · Views: 173
Cool and simple idea, Looks great.
Do they stay on pretty well? or do you bump the inside one off a lot?

Howdy, so far, they have stayed on. And for me, the 2.5 inch length, pushed on as far as I have... they have not bumped, or at least I have not noticed it. I figured if they did start to loosen up... I would probably add a little silicone to the inside of the tube... with silicone, it should hold (if it becomes a problem).... and with silicone, if I want to take one off etc... should be able to take it off and simply use my finger to get rid of any silicone... I use the silicone to seal my coil covers as well.... so if I ever want to take off a coil cover, easy enough and the silicone will peel off the plastic pretty quick and clean.

Anyways, so far, working fine and dandy.

Happy hunting!

Howdy again, thanks for the replies and "likes", sure appreciate it.

Still working fine and dandy for me, hope it helps & works for anyone else that tries it.

Take care & Happy Hunting folks!

I got side tracked today with my Honey-Do list and didn't get around to making the stand.:mad:

Lol, good luck, hope it works out for you... yeah, I know all about the Honey-Do list, lol.

Happy Hunting!