Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex 3rd hunt and 3rd plate

My buddy hit plate #3 in our 3rd trip to the same yard. That one plate per trip for him. He also got Lorentz cleaning tool. I got what I think is a sword scabbard tip and a carved bullet

Attachments

• 20211230_135709.jpg
    20211230_135709.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • 20211230_135717.jpg
    20211230_135717.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 169
Nice finds ! Could be your friend found a complete belt rig which includes the Eagle shoulder belt plate shown, along with the US bullet
/cartridge Box plate, and the US buckle. The gun tool, while not a Lorenz tool, is a period cleaning jag. Y'all done good (y)

Super finds congrats. just keep posting those pics of finds. It's very encouraging

Its interesting seeing these type of finds as we just dont have that around here. Love it!!!!