Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIMPLEX+ AND BLUE EDITION HEADPHONES

Nokta Detectors

Great news for the owners of the Nokta Makro Blue Edition Headphones: As per your requests and with the latest updates on the SIMPLEX+, your Blue Edition Headphones are now compatible with the SIMPLEX+ production units in addition to the Green ones!

Again, Nokta/Makro listens to it's customers and comes through with another great solution. Wonderful to have a company so committed to it's customers. Thank you!

Does the package that doesn't include the wireless headphones, still allow you to use your own bluetooth headphones?

I was told by THGT that the wireless headphones had to be Nokta headphones, aftermarket wouldn't work. But I was also told by a dealer that any bluetooth headphones would work.

Nokta Makro detectors are proprietary and only Nokta Makro headphones will work. I am not positive, but I do not think there are any aftermarket headphones that will work with Nokta Makro detectors. I would like Dilek to chime in here and clear this issue up.

OK let me clarify...
There are 3 ways to have wireless audio with the Simplex+ or any of our other detectors:

1) Nokta Makro Green (or Blue) edition 2.4 GHz wireless headphones. The Green Edition is included in the Simplex+WHP packages.
2) Nokta Makro EZ Wander Wireless Module - you can connect any wired headphones with a 6.3mm (1/4'') plug to the EZ Wander, then attach EZ Wander to your collar or waist and have wireless connection with the Simplex+.
3) You can use other 2.4GHz wireless headphones that have both a transmitter and a receiver by connecting the transmitter to our headphone adapter (comes in the Simplex+ and not in the WHP package). This last one has NOT been tested on our end! However, I have read on some Facebook groups that the competitor's Z-Lynk(TM) system does work on the Simplex+ but like I said this is not something we have tested on our end.

Hope this helps..

Dİlek

Nokta Detectors said:
OK let me clarify...
There are 3 ways to have wireless audio with the Simplex+ or any of our other detectors:

1) Nokta Makro Green (or Blue) edition 2.4 GHz wireless headphones. The Green Edition is included in the Simplex+WHP packages.
2) Nokta Makro EZ Wander Wireless Module - you can connect any wired headphones with a 6.3mm (1/4'') plug to the EZ Wander, then attach EZ Wander to your collar or waist and have wireless connection with the Simplex+.
3) You can use other 2.4GHz wireless headphones that have both a transmitter and a receiver by connecting the transmitter to our headphone adapter (comes in the Simplex+ and not in the WHP package). This last one has NOT been tested on our end! However, I have read on some Facebook groups that the competitor's Z-Lynk(TM) system does work on the Simplex+ but like I said this is not something we have tested on our end.

Hope this helps..

Dİlek
If you have the proper adapter, the Garrett wireless system should work. I have the adapter for the Anfibio. Works great with the Garrett wireless.

Yes, Any dealer selling the Nokta/Makro brands can get you just the wireless headphones.