Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex and Pulse Dive....

bugg

Does anyone know if they are compatable with each other? Or do they drive each other bonkers in close proximity? TIA

I believe they are compatible with each other.

I have both AND the EZ Wander and they work great. All pair easily and you can swithc between the EZ Wander and headphones and not loose any pairing. If the PulseDive is paired and switched on, you will not hear the Simplex+ in your headphones, only the PulseDive. As soon as the PulseDive is switched off, the Simplex goes back to working. No interference in the least.

Simplex + & Green wireless headphone & Pulse dive pin pointer
I have the Green wireless headphone & Pulse dive pin pointer set up for my Impact

That's what I wanted to hear! The pulse dive is now on my list. I think it would make an awesome pinpointer when taking the simplex for a swim.