Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex+ for Australia

Furious T

Can someone from Nokta shed any light on when a shipment of Simplex detectors has been/will be sent to Australia?

Not sure about the other dealers but mine have shipped, and expected to arrive on Tuesday, all going smoothly with Customs etc

Thanks for that Ozleif! I haven't heard anything from my dealer yet, so he may not have received his shipment yet...

Have taken Simplex to the beach twice....happy with it both times with respect to locating and identifying targets, and depth is not too shabby either.

Simplex.....3 x 2hr runs on the beach (heading into our summer): 68 coins; 5 rings (1 silver, 1 tungsten, 3 junk); 1 silver earring and 1 9ct gold earring. I'm happy enough with it so far...a tiny bit heavier than I expected, but by turning the coil I've improved the balance a bit. The gold earring came in at 19, about 2-3 digits below the Aussie 5c coin. The audio was not as sweet as on some other targets, but the digital readout was rock solid.