Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex gets a massive piece of silver.

IowaRelic

My partner and I returned to a spot he hunted years and years ago. We migrated around this park a bit on a large hillside, getting random little relics, some stuff back to the late 1700s- early 1800s. Little pewter pieces, flat buttons, thimbles and on up to more modern early-mid 1900s. It’s a somewhat hidden little area that’s apparently never been hit.

Using the simplex and sp24 as my immediate hunt opportunity detector, it’s been doing well. Tonight it snagged more period relics as well as this early 1900s sterling piece of Webster Silver. Not sure what it is but it sure was a bangin 93 signal only about 2-3 inches deep right by the street. Awesome!!!

Of all the machines I’ve owned, the simplex has found more keepers in the last 30 days than any machine I’ve used. And I’m still using my other detectors a lot. Simplex is only for stop and go hunting. Incredible little machine.
F6CA40B2-EE2E-4D64-9C53-7D57C5E5E705.jpeg

B57C7073-8CBA-44F6-BD34-58AC20522FCC.jpeg

My partner and I returned to a spot he hunted years and years ago. We migrated around this park a bit on a large hillside, getting random little relics, some stuff back to the late 1700s- early 1800s. Little pewter pieces, flat buttons, thimbles and on up to more modern early-mid 1900s. It’s a somewhat hidden little area that’s apparently never been hit.

Using the simplex and sp24 as my immediate hunt opportunity detector, it’s been doing well. Tonight it snagged more period relics as well as this early 1900s sterling piece of Webster Silver. Not sure what it is but it sure was a bangin 93 signal only about 2-3 inches deep right by the street. Awesome!!!

Of all the machines I’ve owned, the simplex has found more keepers in the last 30 days than any machine I’ve used. And I’m still using my other detectors a lot. Simplex is only for stop and go hunting. Incredible little machine.
View attachment 11934
View attachment 11935
Great find and good luck on finding more.1611926425134.png

If I was a bettin man, I'd bet that's what it is. Cool finds, sir!!
HH okie