Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex has arrived!

Jeff in Pa

Got it put together, done some air testing just because. Had to hear what she sounds like!
I like the feel of it. Its much lighter than my Anfibio but I expected that. The Anfibio is built like a tank, the Simplex.. not so much. It feels good. Once I can get it out and actually hunt with though, I figure that lower rod has got to go. The carbon fiber has to be an improvement.
Anyone here have the carbon fiber shaft?

I think you will be pleased with the Simplex. I have carbon fiber shafts on both of my coils and really like them. I didn't really notice a big problem with the original shaft but I know there has been a lot of discussion about them. I do not notice any wobble with the carbon fiber and there is a weight difference.

Best of luck to you. I think you will like the machine. Now I haven't had any problems with the original shaft but that's just me.

Got it put together, done some air testing just because. Had to hear what she sounds like!
I like the feel of it. Its much lighter than my Anfibio but I expected that. The Anfibio is built like a tank, the Simplex.. not so much. It feels good. Once I can get it out and actually hunt with though, I figure that lower rod has got to go. The carbon fiber has to be an improvement.
Jeff, Best of luck to you with the New Simplex. Let us know what you think of it when you get a chance.

After a year of swinging the Simplex, the lower and upper shafts got very wobbly. I ended up getting the longer upper shaft and the carbon fiber lower shaft and it made a huge difference. It wasn't very expensive to replace those and the shaft is rock solid now.
The nice thing about the Simplex is that you can turn it on and go with very little set up. It just performs great right out of the box without having to push a bunch of buttons. Good luck with it!