Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

simplex lite tones

how many tones does the simple lite have?

The Lite only has 2 tones. The grunt sound for targets you have notched out. And the high tone for good targets. Also, Field mode makes a different tone sound then Park mode. Same with Beach and All metal. For that reason, I only us the Lite as a coin shooter. What I did, I got out all my old and newer Pennys, Nickels, Dimes and Quarters. Ran the detector over them and wrote down the VDI numbers. Here is the nice thing about the Lite, BT and the Ultra. You can Notch out all the VDI numbers except the good coin VDI numbers. The detector will make some clicking sounds. But when you hit a coin, you will get a high tone. Only thing is you have to do the test with your detector and coil. If you can watch Southern Relics YouTube video about the coin program. It will show you how to do the notching out the VDI numbers you won't want. In my opinion the Ultra is worth every penny just for the extra setting and sounds. You can save some money on the Ultra, by not getting the headphones. It will come with the adapter for wired headphones. I only got the Lite for the SX24 coil. Hope this helps.

Well, I have the legend. an buying the lite was, I guess, an after thought, to use freshwater hunting an save my legend from possible problems. I guess Ive read two many post on how the Nox detectors leaked. but I do have almost three years left on the warranty so I shouldn't worry.

Well, I have the legend. an buying the lite was, I guess, an after thought, to use freshwater hunting an save my legend from possible problems. I guess Ive read two many post on how the Nox detectors leaked. but I do have almost three years left on the warranty so I shouldn't worry.
I also have the Legend. I just can't us it in trashy parks. I'll spend the whole day digging foil, bottle caps and pull tabs. The notching on the Simplex is amazing. I found a dollar coin today with the Ultra. it was a year 2000 P. Not in the best shape. Sending a picture of a good dollar coin.

Attachments

• Dollar coin.jpg
    Dollar coin.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 7