Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIMPLEX PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Nokta Detectors

Dear Valued Members,

We are proud to announce our first entry level detector – the SIMPLEX+ which has been the most exciting and anticipated product of 2019!

SIMPLEX+ IS THE FIRST WATERPROOF DETECTOR ON THE MARKET OFFERING EXTREME DEPTH AND HIGH-END FEATURES AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE!
SO SIMPLEX IS SIMPLY UNRIVALLED!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK BELOW FOR THE SIMPLEX+ COMMERCIAL VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DNE-HGvmHY

Product Page Link:
https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/simplex-metal-detector/

SIMPLEX+ FEATURES:
• IP68 - WATERPROOF UP TO 3m (10ft)
• WIRELESS AUDIO READY
• BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
• LIGHTWEIGHT (1.3kg / 2.9lbs)
• RETRACTABLE SHAFT - Shaft retracts down to 63cm (25''). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
• 11’’ DD COIL

Other features:
Easy to Use Single Menu Design
Search Modes - All Metal / Field / Park / Beach
Iron Volume
Notch Discrimination
Frequency Shift
Vibration
Online Firmware Updates
Fabulous Lightning for Night & Underwater Use – Backlit keypad / LCD & LED Flashlight

SIMPLEX+ WILL BE OFFERED IN 2 PACKAGES:
SIMPLEX+ and SIMPLEX+ WHP (Wireless Headphone Pack)

PACKAGE CONTENTS
SP28 DD Search Coil & Cover 28cm / 11''
6.3mm (1/4'') Headphone Adapter
Charging Adapter
USB Charging & Data Cable

SIMPLEX+ WHP Only
2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones Green Edition
Nokta Makro Cap

SIMPLEX+ MSRP: $299
SIMPLEX+ WHP MSRP:$399

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you all!

Looks like there is just 1 coil available for the Simplex. Is that correct or did I miss something? Thanks.

The simplex was advertised for 299.00 with the wireless hps.now they say 399.00 to get the W.H.P if your look at the older videos she said, has w.h.ps at a price of 299.00I was waiting all this time now ill forget it.I can buy a good used 14 kh kruzer for a few dollars more.

jimmy clark said:
The simplex was advertised for 299.00 with the wireless hps.now they say 399.00 to get the W.H.P if your look at the older videos she said, has w.h.ps at a price of 299.00I was waiting all this time now ill forget it.I can buy a good used 14 kh kruzer for a few dollars more.

Hello... we never said it would include the HPs at $299 - we always said $299 with built in wireless module! Please check back the videos.Thank you.

OK sorry,my mistake.When a video comes out,showing all that the simplex will do,I may just get one. and again sorry for the mix up.I to like your videos.

looking good :clapping:

Hi, detector looks great but with the our struggling Aussie dollar it won't be quite the steal it looks to be in the USA, but that is what it is. Quick question, does the simplex have an adjustable tone break?

Cheers
Brendon.

Is there other coil sizes available?

I have asked Dilek & Van (Repair) what version will it be ..NO reply back

Where the Nickle and Zinc penny VDI at

The ferrous range is 00-15 ...ID SCALE (IRON 0 - 15) ..Like the Racer 2, Relic, Kruzer's and Anfibio's

The ferrous range is 00-40. ... ID SCALE (IRON 0 - 40) ... Like the Racer and CoRe

The ferrous range .. Impact Has both

I would love to see an 8" or better, a 9" round coil for the Simplex. Good enough ground coverage for open fields and deep enough yet small and light weight and able to separate the trash in our trashy parks. The 7" is a bit too small. Just my 2c worth. Thanks! My Simplex+ WHP
is on order!

KindManTall said:
I have asked Dilek & Van (Repair) what version will it be ..NO reply back

Where the Nickle and Zinc penny VDI at

The ferrous range is 00-15 ...ID SCALE (IRON 0 - 15) ..Like the Racer 2, Relic, Kruzer's and Anfibio's

The ferrous range is 00-40. ... ID SCALE (IRON 0 - 40) ... Like the Racer and CoRe

The ferrous range .. Impact Has both

Hello... I did respond to you today via email, please check. It will be 00-15 for ferrous.
PS. Please understand that I get literally hundreds of emails a day let alone Facebook, messenger and forum messages. Sorry for the delay...

"Well said", Dilek...

You DO work hard and are a phenomenon...a true 'One-Off!'

And Yes, I do look forward to using the New 'Simplex!'

Des D

ady dilek look simplex from mediaelettra.com, I wait for a phone call from Stefano Morsiani from imola, but MD not yet arrived in Italy, I hope soon to see a video on depth and discrimination and order MD and get home soon
Algerio