Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex Ultra Headphone Question

RLOH

I am considering the new Ultra and have a headphone question. Will my Legend wireless phones work with the Ultra? If they do work with the Ultra, can the headphones be paired with two different detectors or will I have to pair them each time I change detectors? I could save a little cash if they can be easily used on both detectors.

One thing I found was the Ultra uses a Bluetooth headphone. The orig. Simplex phones will not work. Drove me crazy until the repair center got me on the right track. I don't know what the Legend uses. Great questions though!

I am considering the new Ultra and have a headphone question. Will my Legend wireless phones work with the Ultra? If they do work with the Ultra, can the headphones be paired with two different detectors or will I have to pair them each time I change detectors? I could save a little cash if they can be easily used on both detectors.
not sure about the pairing with both.But the legend headphones work with the ultra

I believe you can pair the Legend headphones to two different devices, the reason I say this is because the new pointer will be able to be paired with the headphones at the same time as the headphones are paired with the Legend

I believe you can pair the Legend headphones to two different devices, the reason I say this is because the new pointer will be able to be paired with the headphones at the same time as the headphones are paired with the Legend
Sounds like you are on the right track. Thanks!

Sounds like you are on the right track. Thanks!
I do not use my Headphones that came with the Legend because they are to dang hot where I am located and detect 109 degrees and over the ear headphones do not make a good match I use a neckband speaker system with my Legend's I have two pairs of the Nokta headphones for the Legend and have never used either LOL

my ultra headphones work the first time using them for a couple of hrs. now the won't come on I them charged them and
they still won't come on. no green light saying on or off.do you think they are defected or am I missing something?
Thank you,Rich