Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIMPLEX+ UPDATE

Nokta Detectors

Hello all..as per customer requests and feedbacks, we have made the following updates on the Simplex+:

1. Wireless Connection Improvements:
* The wireless connection quality has been improved.
* The pairing process with the wireless headphones has been simplified. You can download the new instructions from the link provided on the update page.
* Wireless icon has been added to the screen.
2. Save function has been added.
The detector will now save all settings automatically once you turn your detector off and on again except for Ground Balance, Frequency Shift and LED Flashlight On/Off.
3. Factory Defaults function has been added.
To revert back to factory defaults please follow the steps below:
* Turn the detector on by pressing the power button.
* Once the Simplex+ logo appears on the screen, press and hold down the SETTINGS and PINPOINT/CONFIRM button simultaneously until 3 short beeps are heard.
4. Frequency Shift
Frequency shift channels have been optimized and dropped to 3 channels: F1-F2-F3. F2 is the center frequency.

THE USA SHIPMENTS INCLUDE THE UPDATES.
Fİrst shipment leaving the factory tomorrow.

Thank you!

Dilek

Thank you very much. I for one really appreciate what your company is doing. I have a Simplex on order and can't wait until you introduced a simultaneous multi frequency detector.

Awesome you guys are the best! I have had many many different top brands and not one of those company's kept the buyers up to date on anything i really like your costumer relations. Again Thank you

n/t

The updates sound great. Simplex + keeps getting better.
I believe Dilek said the shipments from factory will be by air
Freight, so that means the distributors should get them early next week
and immediately start shipping to the customers. Will have to wait and see
If my unit will come out of the first shipment or not, I imagine
A lot of preorders before me.

saluti a tutti
simplex arrivato provato,tutto ok,ma ho tropi anni,83, usato 2 volte 1,30 minuti poi smesso,troppo stanco,non fa + per me,very ok MD news
Algerio

Im with ya on that i think there's alot ahead of me as well relicmeister!!

Dang how are all these people getting the simplex already? Seems like everyone has them but keep hearing they haven't even shipped yet. Weird

I think there mostly test models and the UK.