Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex vs Remote Cellar Hole

ldhrelics

This Simplex is an amazing detector for the money. Join me on a 30 minute adventure as I used it around a cellar hole. This was only after briefly looking at the manual. I think it's a keeper

Thanks for the video. I totally enjoy my Simplex + devices, owning two of them. Both have the 2.77 version upgrade so I have the new Park 1 program, and the 'mute' function should I have any EMI issues. I use their Pulse-Dive Pinpointer and do not have a problem with EMI, and I can hear the pinpointer in my 'Green' version headphones as well. I've enjoyed my first Simplex + since mid-November last year and my 2nd unit I added the firt of June. I keep the stock 11" DD on the 1st Simplex + for working the more open areas, such as plowed fields, range land or sports fields and big grassy parks. The 5X9½ DD is working terrific on my 2nd Simplex + that stays in my Daily-Use Team and travels in my vehicle for any quick-grab detecting opportunity I chance upon.

Unfortunately, for me here in far eastern Oregon, we just got our first shot of cold and windy weather which is soon going to put most of our older and remote locations unhuntable until next spring. So most ghost towns, homesteads, cellar holes and the like will have to wait a few months. Still have all of the urban and local laces to work in the meantime. I hope you're continuing to use and enjoy the Simplex +. It's easily one of my favorite detectors. Just hoping they'll make a smaller-size coil for it and I'll mount that on my other unit for the trashiest sites I like to work.

Monte