Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex. where ya at, buddy?

IowaRelic

I’ve sold off all my detectors except my t2 Ltd. I ordered a new simplex kit with some extras. I’ll be danged if it ain’t going on 4 days without any updated tracking. Do I have to have it like right now? No. But I’d like to know just where in the heck is my new toy!?! Somewheres between here and Knoxville. That’s where 😕

I’ve sold off all my detectors except my t2 Ltd. I ordered a new simplex kit with some extras. I’ll be danged if it ain’t going on 4 days without any updated tracking. Do I have to have it like right now? No. But I’d like to know just where in the heck is my new toy!?! Somewheres between here and Knoxville. That’s where 😕
Thats typical for shipping in todays world

Funny that you say that. Bought one from richard at backwoods, and its been in transit from knoxville for 4 days since 1:55am on the 2nd. Btw the omega is working great

Funny that you say that. Bought one from richard at backwoods, and its been in transit from knoxville for 4 days since 1:55am on the 2nd. Btw the omega is working great
HOLD ON!! Mines coming from Richard and last shows Knoxville 1:55 am on the 2nd!!!!! NOPE, somethings happened. Unless somehow, he shipped 2 simplexs at the exact same time and they are both being held up!? Our packages are mixed up, mislabeled, or somehow messed up. Dang it man.

lol i believe there was two different ones. I purchased this one...https://www.findmall.com/threads/prices-lowered-on-these-3-detectors.352895/
He probably shipped both out at the same time. Being close to christmas, i think usps in the knoxville area is way behind

Best of luck with it! I think you will like the simplex a lot.
I’ve spent a little time with a 2.68 simplex. I’m so familiar with the multi kruzer/Anfibio that I just wanted that flavor back. Plus I need a poor weather detector. And a new pulsedive wouldn’t hurt since the f pulse is all I have. It should be close to the kruzer in overall performance. Not quite as deep not quite as fast. Just by a tinge.

You lucky dog, mines still stuck in transit. Took out the omega and got a 1917 wheatie this morning, few other bits and bobs

You lucky dog, mines still stuck in transit. Took out the omega and got a 1917 wheatie this morning, few other bits and bobs
Simplex, out for delivery baby. Now if I can just get my new wireless headphones to show up.... I will be ready to order my vista x.
the omega is a total coin hound to about 7-8”. It makes the most beautiful sound on silver at that depth. Like a little angel whisper.

Here's a good one. I did a trade deal with Richard. He sent off his trade a few days before I did. My trade got to him 2 days before his trade got to me. What a headscratcher that was! 🤣🤣