Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simultaneous Multi Freq Machine,, What's the News?

So let me poke the bear, does it help all that much all over the complete spectrum?

Here is what I mean, fom my experience the Etrac hammers silver, But the SMF(simultaneous multi Frequency) doesn't eliminate iron falsing. My CTX, hammers silver, much less falsing but loses identification in the lower conductors. I haven't used the equinox, but minelab own admission, its geared more for the lower and mid conductors and will not be as good on the higher conductors.

I also run a v3i which identifies all targets very well and super deep, but I believe it loses its accuracy when multiple targets are under the coil.

Then you look at what the Deus, has accomplished on single frequency (at one time) and while I've not the hours I want to have on the Anfibio since my ground is froze. It impressed me already.

I think I just want to see speed depth and accuracy above all.

Trashfinder said:
Just wondering?

Sorry didn't mean to screw up your placement, sorry it got moved.

Apparently you cannot mention multiple brands in one paragraph with out being thrown in the "comparing" forum. Not my intention at all, didn't think I was comparison anything other than talking about the pors and cons of multiple frequency.

Hope I didnt do anything to make it move again, you will never find this thread again. Lol

Big Treble said:

Speed and accuracy are two detecting attributes that seem to be almost diametrically opposed. I wonder if it's even possible to have the best of both in the same machine with today's technology.

mrwilburino said:

Speed and accuracy are two detecting attributes that seem to be almost diametrically opposed. I wonder if it's even possible to have the best of both in the same machine with today's technology.

I believe when perfected, that future would be a better asset to us than what the multiple frequency offers us today. I'm thinking the accuracy the simutanious multi frequencies are killer but only in conductive ranges specific to each detector model.