Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Since a buddy has spent great energies finding out what is the best GPS for the buck that gives directions...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
And I watch here a bunch... What is everyone's (Andrew especially.) view on the Garmin Nuvo 660?

It is now under $600.00 from one place I've bought 2 digital cameras from previously. (BuyDig)

I'm always having to go to someone's address that I've never been to before.

Guvner..

n/t

the unit attached to it's mounting bracket, you could break the board internally.

Re-attach the mounting pad to the window ball mount without the electronics in place.

I have found the Nuvi 350 to be quite a nice unit to use. My main unit is a 2620, but the 350 is certainly convenient to carry & use.

Mr.Bill

I use a Garmin 76CSX Handheld that gives turn by turn directions...

awesome "Best" handheld... I'm told of atleast....

But check out this site it may help....

http://gpsinformation.biz/phpBB2/

Sir,

Im Todd Somido, Residing here in the Philippines.
Im also into treasure hunting venture. We already dig a wonderful site and found a foriegn materials like helmets, bones and other materials at 6 meters deep of excavation. If your interested sir i could send you photos of our site. email me at Razzil_21@yahoo.com

Thanks