Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

single tone adaptable

Minelab50

Can you adapt a GT for single tone audio output instead of multi tone output? I use multi tone but certain situations it would help by having single tone available. My old original sovereign had this capability and I used it often.

good diggin...........................randy

to have a single tone on a sov your defeating the purpose it was built for.But if you really need a single tone simply use all metal.

USE PINPONT

Yes it can be done.The GT has a jumper on the circuit board than can be changed to give a single tone. You could install a toggle switch to change position of the jumper. You will have to drill a hole in the case to do this.

JHM, wouldn't have the jumper # handy would you?

Marc(NB) said:
to have a single tone on a sov your defeating the purpose it was built for.But if you really need a single tone simply use all metal.

I agree with this statement.