Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Six Silver Day Without a Detector.

fyrffytr1

I took a shirt back to Walmart today and passed the Coin Star on the way, but it was empty. After returning the shirt, my wife and I did a little shopping. On the way out we passed the same Coin Star again. This time there was a handful of coins in the return tray. I scooped them out and when I got home I found 3 silver dimes and 3 silver quarters, one a 1929 Standing Liberty.
20231208_181025.jpg
20231208_181433.jpg
20231208_213458.jpg

Wow! Great score of silver and you didn’t even get dirty 😂

I took a shirt back to Walmart today and passed the Coin Star on the way, but it was empty. After returning the shirt, my wife and I did a little shopping. On the way out we passed the same Coin Star again. This time there was a handful of coins in the return tray. I scooped them out and when I got home I found 3 silver dimes and 3 silver quarters, one a 1929 Standing Liberty. View attachment 50097View attachment 50098View attachment 50099
JACKPOT !!!!! Congrats !!

One of my better days at a Coinstar machine. someone stacked a bunch of rejected quarters in the back of the basket. I dont recall the exact amount but remember they were several US & Canadian silver coins. Been a while since Ive found silver but its mostly a single dime here or there. I found that going during lunch hour is a good time !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

It’s a coin redemption machine that takes your loose change and converts it to a gift card for small fee. They have them at most large supermarkets. They have a reject tray that gathers all the reject coins. That’s what I focus on first, then I check the hopper on top where the coins are loaded in. I’ve found many silvers and old coins. I’m still looking for my first gold coin!

Walamalu.

It’s a coin redemption machine that takes your loose change and converts it to a gift card for small fee. They have them at most large supermarkets. They have a reject tray that gathers all the reject coins. That’s what I focus on first, then I check the hopper on top where the coins are loaded in. I’ve found many silvers and old coins. I’m still looking for my first gold coin!
Thanks.
Where do you find them in the store ?
I've never seen one.