Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Six Silver Day Without a Detector.

Maybe if you pull up to the pickup up order parking slot, call in you are there, and ask them to bring out whats in the slots….. Im betting 50/50 chance some new grunt in training would do it……

Congrats! Got two silver dimes myself, last time I checked one. MANY dry runs though.

Stopped by my local coinstar and my worst fears were realized😥 Looks like I’ll have to get the metal detector out🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Stopped by my local coinstar and my worst fears were realized😥 Looks like I’ll have to get the metal detector out🤣🤣
Dont let that sign fool you !!! I walked over to check the machine one time and the basket and return chute was loaded with coins !!!!
I guess the person went to report the problem and never came back to get their coins !!!! One of my better Coinstar days !!!

The other best Coinstar day was when someone tried to put wet coins in the machine and jammed it up. I think they stole the coins from a fountain.
I waited and looked around and no one came back. The basket and return chute full and a plastic cup on the ledge was full. My pockets were full. too !!!!

Just never know. Ahh the good old days when I could hit 4 Coinstar machines on my way home for exercise class. Ive lost 2 major grocery stores in the past 10 years, Uggg

HH
Donna(NJ)

Dont let that sign fool you !!! I walked over to check the machine one time and the basket and return chute was loaded with coins !!!!
I guess the person went to report the problem and never came back to get their coins !!!! One of my better Coinstar days !!!

The other best Coinstar day was when someone tried to put wet coins in the machine and jammed it up. I think they stole the coins from a fountain.
I waited and looked around and no one came back. The basket and return chute full and a plastic cup on the ledge was full. My pockets were full. too !!!!

Just never know. Ahh the good old days when I could hit 4 Coinstar machines on my way home for exercise class. Ive lost 2 major grocery stores in the past 10 years, Uggg

HH
Donna(NJ)
Those coin star machine are disappearing just like the parks getting posted with no metal detecting . These were great places to hunt in the dead of winter lol :bouncy: sube