Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Skeleton key...not 1, but 2!

DigDugNY

Went to an old house with a friend. Place had a lot of targets, but picked out 2 skeleton keys and an 1847 large cent. The big key is probably the best one I have found. I love the color.

Nice finds I found a huge key just like that!

DD, you did well at the old homesite. Congratulations to you on the find of the two skeleton keys and the 1847 large cent. These alone made for a good hunt. I like the keys too, they are cool looking. And you found two. Keep at it.

Thanks! It’s been good getting back out and finding things

Congrats on some very nice finds! Very nice coin & 2 skeleton keys to boot. That was a very nice hunt!