Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Skype, Google Earth, Get detector back.

Boy, I'll bet you're all wondering about that edited post. I ment it to be a personal message, but in case you guy's don't know about it. Check out Google Earth. Free download, I think: you can fly all over the world and look at places. With SKYPE you can talk all over the world for free on the internet and use your web cam. The other part is, I'm trying to get my detector back from a friend of mine, that I hocked it too, and I hope I'm successful. I want to get back into treasure hunting here. Hope you can use that info. Marc Trainor.

I forgot if you don't have broadband it's pretty tough to see it. I (think) that I looked at it once a few months ago while I was still on (dial up), but it sure was slow for sure. It would take forever to get in focus and stuff. Sorry about that. Man, I'm so lucky to be back on broadband. I'm with a different cable company, but it seems to work great, so far. I think you could still use the skype on dial up, but you know, I remember that to was problimatic on dial up. I remember calling my buddy here locally on it and he said he could hear me ok but his voice kept dropping out on my end. I'm not sure if satalite has a hight speed service or not. Just a thought. Well, I should be getting my detector back theis Friday, if all goes well, and I can't wait. I'm already re-reading Andy's book and making new vows for myself to work at it harder this time. You take care, and I'll talk at you later.:|

can't wait for you too to get your detector back. You gotta post me some photos of your finds soon. Send me a copy of the vows too. I'll remind you of them from time to time, if you ever entertain the idea of hock it again. A big no no in my books! (looking out for you here!)
Cheers Angela:detecting::biggrin::minelab::pulltab:

Right on Golden!!!!:crazy::hot::| You're definitly my cheerleader right now, and I need to "own up" to those vows. I'm gonna try and send my video camera which is also my still shot camera back to New York Friday to be repaired, so when I get it back I could take some pictures. Boy, what an excuse, but it's true. I don't have any other camera that works right now except my web cam that has crummy resolution, but that'll give me some time to find some stuff, if all goes well with the detector exchange, which, so far, looks good. I talked to the guy and it all looks like a go. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again, for all your encouragment, and I just happend to get on Kellyco's site a few days ago and was looking at the Quatro section and I read one of the readers stories on it and this guy, who's name was Mike, and I think it might be the infamous Mike from VA.) found this insane coin at an old colonial house somewhere that would scare anyone to death. That would probably be the find of a lifetime for me, but it just goes to show it can be done. Yours truly, Marc Trainor.