Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SL pi question for Reg

Frank-S

Reg
Shorting cap 42 to increase gain and help other SL problems sounds like it will help I was going
to do this Winter I found what might be a old shipe in the sand on the beach.I wont have time to
work on the SL.
Will you short cap for me and do what you can do to lesen the noise.
I tryed a 15 volt battery in SL, It gets 12'' air test on a nickel now and less noise with ground balance on,
conductivity to Low noise stoped it still makes some noise at All. circuit board might had a coild solder there.
What you learn with my SL you can help White design a new circuit board for its SL,If they are going to compete
with pi detectors other than the TDI pro.
My SL dont have enough coil power for me to experment with the DOD coil.
I e-mailed White 3 times NO reply called on phone 1 time got a mechine.
Wait a week to deside if you can work on my SL. White might even pay you to fix it. I dont think they know how to fix
what is rong with it and other SL.
Frank.

Frank,

I don't do work on other people's detectors any more. My diabetes makes it extremely difficult to do. I do know a guy who may work on it but he won't do it for free. He is now unemployed and needs work to survive.

Also, don't forget that Carl Moreland offered to look at your detector for you and mentioned it in a previous post.

Reg

Thanks Reg
I have the same medical problem.
Lets see what White is going to do as of today White has not contacted me.
The whole World is watching.
Your friend that repairs detectors I dont mind paying to have it fixed all I need
is more dept, I dont care about the noise.
I will give white more time.
Frank