Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SL Quarter and more today

Dan-o

Thought I'd get out for a bit this morning, so I headed to an old school I hadn't been to in years. Well it had been torn down and rebuit and the area I wanted to detect was behind a large fence that was posted No Trespassing. So there was another spot I have been meaning to get to that I used to detect with several of the club members. Wanted to see what the Safari could do here so I gave it whirl.
First target I recovered was a Buffalo Nickel. Off to a good start I thought and figured this spot could have some potential. Recovered a few clad coins and some pull tabs when about 45 minutes into the hunt I got a real iffy signal that registered 39/40. Dug it up and this popped out.
[attachment 157287 BD1.jpg] [attachment 157288 BD2.jpg]

Then I found a couple of wheaties. Then I hit silver again and recovered a Rosie. Hitting this area harder I then recovered two Mercs and Two Wheaties from the same hole, nice little coin spill.
[attachment 157289 BD3.jpg]

Also found a 42 nickel and another wheatie before leaving.
Not bad for less than two hours. I will have to hit this spot again.

Thanks for looking.

Dan C

Hey Dan,
Congrats on your finds !!!......What a score !!! and in only 2 hrs !!!.....Very cool indeed !!......How deep were most of your coins ? ......Thanks, Jim

Awesome Job, I can't wait to go out tomorrow. Just got back in country and I have the MD monkey on my back!!! Time to feed the beast.
HH
Bunker
Safari

synthnut said:
Hey Dan,
Congrats on your finds !!!......What a score !!! and in only 2 hrs !!!.....Very cool indeed !!......How deep were most of your coins ? ......Thanks, Jim
The buf was only around 4"-5" while the rest was in the 6"-7" range.

Dan C