Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SLQ and indians

DougF

I went out this morning for only the second time since June. Too much rain this summer, and I can't take the humidity and heat. The first trip last week I found an 1868 Indian, my first pre-1870 Indian. Today found two Indians only a couple feet apart, 1889 and 1892. They're in good shape but the picture is not too good. Also hit a very faint silver signal and found the no-date SLQ down about 7-8 inches. I was hunting in a wooded area I have hunted before, but the deer this summer must have grazed all the weeds, so I could get closer to the ground than I could before. Hunt time was 1.75 hrs.

[size=medium]Congrats on some awesome finds! SLQs, dated or not, are always a great find, and an 1868 Indian is a really good date of that series... Nice job..

-- Jeff --[/size]