Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small coil

Yep, still waiting and I pull out on the 25th for a Welcome-to-Hunt Outing and sure wish I had a smaller coil or two to put my Simplex + to work in the iron debris.

Monte

I'm waiting as well. I know we're dealing with this pandemic and screws things up but Garrett is introducing the new Apex on May 15th just another machine in competition. I know the Simplex will do awesome at trashy cellar holes with a smaller coil. Just an update saying we are working on the coils and should be revealed by this date would be nice. Keeping people in the dark is not a good strategy as alot of people get impatient. I'm not being negative whatsoever. My Simplex isn't going anywhere.

Waiting on the small coil is difficult. I do not care for the 11”. So my Simplex remains leaning up against the wall. Makes me tempted to sell it & buy another Multi Kruzer. Made a mistake of selling my Kruzer...

I'm still waiting, One of my hunting buddy's told me if Nokta doesn't come out with a new smaller coil or two
by next week, he might just take the money and buy a new detector being released next week. all things considered.
but I'll wait.
Jeff

I agree. I feel I will get much more use with a smaller coil.
I had the Kruzer & then the Anfibio. Extra coils I had was the 5”, 7” & the 9”. The 5” coil was excellent getting amongst trash. When I started using the 7” coil, I realized that was about the only coil I needed.

Definitely understand. Mine is doing the same thing.

I understand the factory is at 50% workforce per virus, but seems Nokta didn't listen to most of us on what size smaller coil. Most want a 7 inch or 7"x 4.5 " type coil. They make these sizes for most of their other machines. By the same token I wouln't want to be in their shoes especially with the virus situation. I believe they are trying their best.