Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small Coils: Nugget Finder 8x6 Versus 7x12

I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with these two coils on tiny nuggets. The 8x6 mono nugget finder, and the 7x12 mono nugget finder. I am thinking of buying a 7x12 mono coil as my "go to" small coil for my gpx 4000, and am hoping the 7x12 will not give up any tiny nuggets since it has more coverage and should go fairly deep on small nuggets as well. Any experiences? I will be hunting the outback of nevada, so lots of sage brush, rocks, so need an elliptical to get into tight spots with.

I only have the 7 x 12 Nugget Finder which I use on a 4500 and it is absolutely brilliant. It finds bits of .1gms with surprising depth. You will not be dissapointed.

Great that was what I was wanting to hear, thanks.