Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small lot = Merc.

Old coin hunter

Did a real small lot today, 30x40. House was torn down and hauled off about 15 years ago. They hauled in wood chips about 5-7 inches deep which made it difficult to detect. Used the Simplex with the standard coil 1 bar down in Park 1. Found 23 coins- 1 qtr, 5 dimes, 10 coppers, 7 zincs, 1 button, 1 Bling ring and a nice 44 Merc. HH Jim

Attachments

• 1944 Merc.jpg
    1944 Merc.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Bling ring.jpg
    Bling ring.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Button.jpg
    Button.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 111
I cant wait for the durn snow to melt off around here, 44F today so hoping it all GOES AWAY soon. Nice finds!!

Good day, and that Merc is in really nice condition.

Nice persistence. Are you hunting old coins or just like me, old and hunting old coins. Little humor there partner. I'm out here in the Nevada desert Carson City is a days ride. Keep up the good work. Maybe we'll met up on the trail someday.