Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small Nugget Test on the Racer and CoRe

Keith Southern

Ray Shultz was kind enough to send me some small nuggets out of California

And I will let the video speak the outcome...

Im more impressed with the Racer than ever Now!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1drkNbbKc[/video]

Keith

thanks Keith on the gold bits, did you try in AM see how deep in air they did ? part of the reason I am buying this machine is to look for little bits of cause then theres the ground to deal with but it seems to handle bad ground pretty well, so interesting and thanks for doing the video :clapping:

AJ

Would you be also using the small coil for gold hunting???

Great test ! By the way did you happen to test with empty hand to see if they signaled on the salts in your body ? The Deus will hit my empty hand quite well so have to test tiny nuggets using a stick with tape ,Ray.

No empty hand reading Ray..

Its stays quiet on the hand..

Keith

Thanks . Getting ready to give the Fors Core a test run tomorrow at a CW ghost town site and have been devouring your input ,Ray.