Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small very trashy patch of grass beside the walkway.

Finder82

Found few coin and one broken silver lock in a small patch of grass, that is beside a walkway. The place was loaded with all kind of nasty trash for the metal detector to find, but the small coil once again managed to find me a few good targets.

I have hunted this piece of land before with my Xp deus with 9" coil, but there is just too much trash and signals, so the small coil is a blessing for me.:detecting::cheekkiss:

Has it become obvious yet with that how have I missed that so many times question in your Mind? Good stuff. I've been out riding around for the last couple of hours looking for old sidewalks to hunt. When the bulbs are coming up the sidewalks become very obvious even in an empty lot or field.

JFlynn said:
Has it become obvious yet with that how have I missed that so many times question in your Mind?

Maybe, but this detector sure have this nice "dig me" tones and they are very useful, when going real slow and listening to the noises the detector is producing while working the trashy sites.. But if my Xp deus had a small coil like this, it should also sort the good targets amongs the trash like a madman, but why should i need a small coil for the Deus, when the Makro racer small coil works just as good.:detecting: