Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smaller coil??

Batman74

I was wondering if there had been any talk about a smaller coil coming out soon for the F-75?

yes... there's one coming. How soon? Nobody knows for sure (but I'd be willing to bet not too long).

One interesting point about the F-75 is that unlike the T-2, it's capable of running concentric coils. I wouldn't be surprised if First Texas put out a concentric in the 5" range (pure and total guess work here)It just seems that would do quite nicely as a mega trash coil, and showcase the concentric abilities.

It would hurt my feelings if it were that size of the old Fisher 1266X biscuit coil. I think that one was either 4 inches or 3.5 inches.

[quote Batman74]It would hurt my feelings if it were that size of the old Fisher 1266X biscuit coil. I think that one was either 4 inches or 3.5 inches.[/quote]

It wouldn't hurt MY feellings.
Tagamet

:bouncy: Sorry... I couldn't resist! I personally look forward to any small coil offerings. 5" down to whatever would be cool with me. The main thing is although the stock coil is the best ever made for its size at separating close targets, just think how much butt the F-75 would be kicking in the super, mega trashy sites with a small coil!

[quote Mark still in NC]:bouncy: Sorry... I couldn't resist! I personally look forward to any small coil offerings. 5" down to whatever would be cool with me. The main thing is although the stock coil is the best ever made for its size at separating close targets, just think how much butt the F-75 would be kicking in the super, mega trashy sites with a small coil![/quote]

You don't know how many times I've heard that....:super:. I can't wait until thay come out with a smaller coil.

I ordered something from Kellyco last week and I asked them about the latest info on a small coil for the F75. He told me that they had talked to Fisher and they said that they were in the middle of making a 6" coil for the F75 and it would be out soon. That's all I got. I think a 6" will be good. I keep a 4" on a quick draw 2 in my car for hunting shallow stuff in really trashy sites. It works great. A 6" will go quite a bit deeper than a 4" so I'm happy with the 6" size. OK, just thought I would let everyone know what "I heard".