Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smaller searchcoils are available now for the AT PRO

Tennrebel

I just just got off the phone with a lady at www.garrettcentral.com and they have them in stock.. There is a 4.5 inch Super Sniper and a 6.5x9 Proformance Elliptical coils. You can buy them there. Just thought I would pass this on.

is not discounting the AT Pro or its accessories yet. They do have the normal dealer % on most other items.

I spoke to my Garrett Distributor yesterday after getting a call from a customer about this post. My distributor had just returned from the Garrett Factory and informed me the coils are not made yet. Their projected release date is the middle of December. I know that the photos of the coils are on the promos, on the Garrett Website, and on the dealer's price lists but hopefully they will be out soon. The coil covers for the stock AT Pro coil has been made and are now out. I will be sending them out to everyone I promised them to for pre-ordering with me.

Indian Nations Detectors

So are they ready or not. Guess the only way to know is a call to Garrett maybe. The link in the post does say in stock same day shipping. Maybe the distributor just does not have them yet. Have not seen any one say they have one yet either.

Jason

Yeah they curtailed production of the coils so they could concentrate on production of the 350 and AT which they are behind on. I heard late December also.

Bill

Tennrebel said:
I just just got off the phone with a lady at www.garrettcentral.com and they have them in stock.. There is a 4.5 inch Super Sniper and a 6.5x9 Proformance Elliptical coils. You can buy them there. Just thought I would pass this on.

I ordered one of the AT Pro sniper coils, and was told it was in stock and would ship the next day. I asked her to make sure before I ordered. She called here warehouse and said yes they were in stock. 2 days later I noticed my order status was still prossessing. So I called today and was told they were not even made yet. Would be January before I might have one. So I canceled my order. If I wanted to pre order I would do it through the guy I bought my AT Pro from for 30.00 cheaper.
So there you go.
Just a forum myth

Steve///