Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smart girl!!

slingshot

A little girl was on her first flight and a concerned gentleman asked if she would like to talk to ease the experience. "Oh no, thanks. God will take care of me!"
"Well you know there's no such thing as God- or Heaven or Hell.", he replied . After a pondering stare she replied: "You know- a deer, a cow, and a horse all eat the same grass. The deer excretes little pebble like droppings. The cow, a fat cow party. And the horse big clumps. Why is that?" Amused and grinning he replied "Well, I guess I don't know the answer to that one." The little girl then asked, "Well how can you know about God, Heaven, or Hell if you don't know crap!!"

n/t

Missouri Ma Betty22 said:
Thank you, slingshot, and welcome to the CMD Forum! Ma
Thanks. I saw the forum months ago and forgot about it. We need it, as it seems Christ's return is more imminent than any time in history. Just look at Israel's capitol returning! God is in control no matter the officials in office!

Yes, I believe Jesus' return is soon but how soon?--For everything must be set in motion according to God's plan and timing! Praise God in Jesus' name for He is our hope to be raptured into eternal life! AMEN! Ma

SeniorSeeker said:
This is hilarious! Gosh ... hope you don't mind if I share this. It's too good not to share. Thanks :)
Almost as good as sharing the Good News of Jesus! Help yourself! I graduated from a Baptist college in 1971 and was in a soul searching mode. This is how I felt after much study. :heh: