Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smart Plus Pro Series Discrimination

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor

Short video on the ability of the Pro to "see" or "not see" ferrous and non-ferrous targets. I won't be comparing the Vistas to other brands because this is a hobby that we should enjoy it and not get into arguments over brand loyalities. Metal detectors are made to enjoy and if you have $15. pin pointer duct-taped to a stick, I am happy for you. HH Richard

Last edited:
Thanks Richard for the info. I would love to see a comparison of this one and the x , so i could decide which unit would fit my needs. My guess is performance would be very similiar, but interested in the differences in adjustments, and settings.

I am going to do some hunting with the Pro Lab Day and go over some areas that I have hit hard with the Vista X, weather permitting.. The Pro is a serious relic, old house and park machine. I want to especially see how much aluminum it will disc out.. HH Richard

Looks impressive. Thanks Richard.

Really good video Richard. You made me laugh with your quip about a $15.00 dollar pin-pointer taped to a stick with Duct tape!

Good video Richard how high does the disc go? Aluminum foil or higher?

That is an excellent video Richard. You pretty much covered all the scenarios but it would be interesting to see how the detector will respond to the coin when one of the nails is above the coin on a 2 x 4 and the other nail at the same plain as the coin.

El